What we cover in this 25-minute video workshop:
The 3 biggest challenges facing successful executives today.
5 key changes to go from stuck, working 60-80 hours a week making someone else rich, to working with a proven system, on your own terms.
The 4-step process for starting your own journey to freedom.
Buying a franchise might be the answer you've been lookin for.
If you’re new to franchising, your have to face an important truth:
You don’t know what you don’t know and-making a because you don’t have the experience to ask the right question can be expensive..even devastating.
How do you vet over 4000 franchise companies? Then you find the right one later to find out the territory is already sold out! Doing it your self isn’t really an option.
I understand exactly what it feels like to commute 2-plus hours each way, to a corporate job where I was downsized, had my pay cut and never really knew if I had a future.
Then, I invested in my franchise and created finical freedom for my family and reclaimed my time. Since 2007 I’ve helped over 100 people escape the corporate trap and transition the freedom of franchise ownership.
- Find our if franchise ownership is for you.
- Get clear on what you really want, and get matched to a franchise company that fits your goals.
- Understand how much capital you’ll need (the answer may surprise you). Identify what type of role you’d like to have–absentee owner, hands-on-manager, or something in between.
- Get connected to experienced advisors, familiar with franchising–you’ll need a team, including an attorney, an accountant, and a financing company.
- Get priority access to franchisors. Franchisors prefer to work with franchisees who are working with a franchise consultant, it saves them time.
- Benefit from my decade-plus of experience as a franchisee, franchisor, and franchise consultant. I’ve helped over 100 people buy a franchise business.