The “cash flow trap” is a frustrating situation. You’ve increased revenue in your growing business. But, cautions Adam Lean, that doesn’t mean profit increases automatically.
In fact, profits can fall even as you boost revenues… unless you pay attention to key elements in your business. In other words, you can be making a ton of money – and not have anything to show for it. We’re talking about numbers… and it’s probably not the ones you’re thinking of.
We dig deep into the financials you need to watch – and work on – to create a business that’s sustainable in the long term, as well as…
- How to harness the 3 main drivers of your business growth
- Why your bookkeeper or accountant can’t help you
- The real difference between profitability and cash flow
- The reason franchises have an advantage in hitting financial targets
- A four-step for setting attainable profit goals
The cash flow trap is a dangerous place for business owners. However, don’t despair!
Tune in as our host, Giuseppe Grammatico, and Special Guest Adam Lean discuss avoiding the cash flow trap…
Mentioned in this episode:
Sign up for our FREE Workshop!
Connect with Franchise Freedom on:
The Franchise Freedom: Discover Your New Path to Freedom Through Franchise Ownership, Book by Giuseppe Grammatico: https://ggthefranchiseguide.com/book/