Natalie Sisson escaped the corporate grind… and has never looked back. She found purpose – and fun – in a new life as an entrepreneur, traveler, triathlete, speaker, author, and more.
She does what she loves and makes a great living. Now, she is a business coach helping people transform their unique skills, knowledge, and experience into new careers so they can find the same fulfillment in life.
She says the most important element of getting paid to be you is to give your customers value. Of course, that’s just the start…
Tune in to find out…
- Why you don’t need to be an expert to sell your expertise
- Ways to use “freedom” to focus your energies and effort
- How to identify your mission… and stay on track
- The wrong way to react to the ongoing pandemic (that too many entrepreneurs are doing)
- And more
Mentioned in this episode:
- Natalie’s Website
- Natalie’s Podcast
- Connect with Natalie on Facebook