What’s your marketing strategy? If you look to what your competitors are doing… and figure you should follow their lead… you’re not going to get the results you need, says Steve Gordon, bestselling author, founder of Unstoppable CEO, and business and marketing consultant.
In his consulting work, he advocates for an approach that brings in the right leads that turn into ideal clients. He says trying every new and shiny marketing fad that comes around is just spinning your wheels.
Steve explains what you should do instead, especially if you’re not an expert marketer and would prefer to focus on the work you do for clients. We also go into…
- How to find customers that value what you do (and are willing to pay accordingly)
- Why you need many fewer news clients than you think
- A referral strategy that actually works
- The unexpected benefits of hosting a podcast
- Why now is the best time to start a business