Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest Ryan Sterling, the founder of Future You Wealth, as they talk everything about financial independence, the ways to achieve it, how people can design their lifestyle, and so much more. When he was young, Ryan’s father told him something that stayed with him for so long, “there are suppliers of labor and owners of capital.” In this episode, listen as Ryan breaks down the different avenues of investment and what, for him, is not a way to financial independence. As a tip for anyone who wants to make the switch, Ryan emphasizes that the transition from corporate to entrepreneurship doesn’t have to be an all-or-nothing thing right away. Just like for him, time is key.
In this episode you will learn:
- The tremendous value of running your own…
- What is financial independence, and how can it be achieved?
- Before putting up your business – commit, and give yourself time.
- What is a lifestyle design?
- On putting up a mirror to your financial position.
Connect with Ryan Sterling