How do I find a franchise that is a great fit for me? This is a very common question that we receive on a daily basis. The important part of this question is that we are trying to figure out the best franchise for YOU and not anyone else.
In order to better explain our Franchise Freedom Process, I have decided to break it up into 4 steps and 4 short episodes. It is really important to break it up so that you don’t get overwhelmed and are able to follow along and make progress after each step.
Here’s the secret, if after our 1st call/step, we mutually agree a franchise may not be a good fit, then why bother looking and analyzing franchises? Makes sense? That is why we always recommend reversing engineering the process and starting with the end in mind and the work in reverse.
In this episode you will learn:
- Is business ownership for you?
- Where do you currently stand on your finances?
- Finding your funding partners
- Do you want a business with systems or a business from scratch?
- What you can expect from the second call
We will also answer your common questions:
- What is the best franchise?
- Who is a good fit for a franchise?
- Can I lose money with a franchise?
- Are all franchises created equal?
- What are the advantages of a franchise?
- Is a franchise better than a start-up?
- How can a Franchise coach or consultant help guide me through the process?
- How do I fund my franchise? What are my funding options?
- And so much more!
About Franchise Freedom:
In 2005, Giuseppe was living the life as a young executive on the rise. He worked with three of the biggest financial firms in the country. Everything was going as planned for Giuseppe until his company went through a merger – but he didn’t. He was shown the door. Giuseppe landed on his feet only to have a merger at his new company result in a pink slip and a severance package.
At that point, Giuseppe had it with the risk of being a corporate executive, and his wife has had it with his two-plus hours of commute, coming home late, and him always feeling stressed – expected to say “How high?” when the company said “jump” anytime. So he escaped the corporate world and found entrepreneurship. Giuseppe bought a franchise, became a master franchisee, and then a master franchisor. In short, he has worked on all sides of franchising since 2007.
Franchising has given his family the financial freedom they always wanted, and it’s given him the time to enjoy the money he’s made. Giuseppe works on his terms and builds his wealth instead of lining the pockets of shareholders. Now, he helps other corporate executives decide if franchising might be the right move. Giuseppe has helped over a thousand people at this point.