Congratulations you made it! This is our 4th step in the Franchise Freedom Process.
You are now clear that a franchise is a great fit for what you are looking to achieve.
You are clear on what your ideal franchise looks like.
You have used the Franchise Model we have created together to focus your search on 2 or 3 companies.
And now you are ready to dive in and speak directly with each franchise and continue your due diligence.
We will continue to work together and help you every step of the way.
In this episode you will learn:
- After meeting the companies—re-examine
- The chances of having a fourth option
- Franchise attorneys and other franchisees can help you
- What about a complementary franchise?
- Again, franchising is all about you!
We will also answer your common questions:
- What is the best franchise?
- Who is a good fit for a franchise?
- Can I lose money with a franchise?
- Are all franchises created equal?
- What are the advantages of a franchise?
- Is a franchise better than a start-up?
- How can a Franchise coach or consultant help guide me through the process?
- How do I fund my franchise? What are my funding options?
- And so much more!
Just in case here are the links to the previous episodes covering each step:
About Franchise Freedom:
In 2005, Giuseppe was living the life as a young executive on the rise. He worked with three of the biggest financial firms in the country. Everything was going as planned for Giuseppe until his company went through a merger – but he didn’t. He was shown the door. Giuseppe landed on his feet only to have a merger at his new company result in a pink slip and a severance package.
At that point, Giuseppe had it with the risk of being a corporate executive, and his wife has had it with his two-plus hours of commute, coming home late, and him always feeling stressed – expected to say “how high?” when the company said “jump” anytime. So he escaped the corporate world and found entrepreneurship. Giuseppe bought a franchise, became a master franchisee, and then a master franchisor. In short, he has worked on all sides of franchising since 2007.
Franchising has given his family the financial freedom they always wanted, and it’s given him the time to enjoy the money he’s made. Giuseppe works on his terms and builds his wealth instead of lining the pockets of shareholders. Now, he helps other corporate executives decide if franchising might be the right move. Giuseppe has helped over a thousand people at this point.