Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest Mark Delaney as he talks the truth about purpose, how it can be fulfilled, and the complicated route people are going for in their lives today. For Mark, there is an excellent purpose for everyone, and it is attainable. In a life with so many ways to tell you otherwise, for him, it is important to get rid of the things that confuse you about your purpose and absorb the things that make it more transparent in your view. In this episode, listen as Mark speaks about why your job is not your purpose, why you need to be able to look at yourself in the mirror, and the many questions you need to be able to answer before you come close to fulfilling your purpose.
In this episode you will learn:
- There is an attainable purpose in life for everyone!
- “Ever since I stopped being a teacher, I’ve been a student.”
- It is the simple things in life that we need to get right.
- On the different mindsets that confuse you and clear you.
- What is something that’s common sense but not common instinct?