Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest Sean Tepper, the CEO of TYKR, as they talk about asset allocation and the algorithm he built to help investors find the right stocks. In this episode, Sean breaks down the four different investment strategies and the approach to stock investing that he utilized during the peak of lockdowns. To figure out stocks and investing the way guys like Warren Buffett do, Sean knew he had to rely on math and logic instead of wild chances.
In this episode you will learn:
- “I don’t want to hope that the stocks go up; I want to use math to make the decisions for me.”
- Because a business can go down anytime, own a bit of everything.
- What does TYKR do? What are the four investment strategies?
- How to behave as an investor in 2021, and what to expect?
- Find out how a business can complement your lifestyle.