Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest, Jake Anderson, as they speak on how he went about making the podcast management system that ultimately worked for him and will definitely work for others as well.
In this episode, Jake talks about the three pillars of podcast management and what business and whom should start getting into podcasting. Naturally, many first-timers find it overwhelming to start a podcast with all the production processes and relations that need to take place. Jake believes technicalities shouldn’t be the central focus to beat that. Instead, he treats podcasting as a medium that creates and documents discussions and exchanges of thoughts between people.
In this episode you will learn:
- On building systems and cultivating relationships.
- Who should consider podcasting?
- The many ways to track your content’s movement.
- Creating, breaking, and fixing a plug-in-play tool for podcast management.
- “Being a product of your product.”
Connect with Jake Anderson