Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and guest Jason Miller as Jason explains what Patrice & Associates is and what it’s not. As someone who grew up in a family in the franchising business, Jason knows well why and how so many people have the ‘itch’ for franchising. Today, Jason talks about how Patrice & Associates find executives in the hospitality and entertainment industry and how they ramped up their franchisee support in the face of a pandemic.
In this episode you will learn:
- What does Patrice & Associates do?
- Jason Miller on truly remote businesses
- How did Patrice & Associates do during COVID?
- What data from the National Restaurant Association tell us about the restaurant industry
- 65% of Patrice & Associates franchisees don’t have a background in hospitality
About Jason Miller:
Jason comes to Patrice & Associates with eleven years of franchise sales and marketing experience. He spent the majority of his career with a large franchise coaching and consulting firm. He has a proven track record not only in franchise development and sales but is known for his passion for matching the right people with the right opportunity. Jason exemplifies our Core Values of Respect, Excellence, Service, and Teamwork.
Jason leads the franchise development department in sourcing the right business partners for Patrice & Associates. Additionally, he develops brand awareness programs and attends trade shows representing the Patrice model.