Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest, Kyle Andrews, as they talk about his motivational journey from being an employee to an employer. He recalls his beginnings, shares the reason behind his efforts in owning a franchise, and describes his current situation. Kyle’s advice is to take a step back, eliminate the emotion, and determine what’s best for you and your circumstance to attain success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What you want and why you want the business versus what’s the actual business.
- The best vehicle is dependent on you
- How LinkedIn profiles are becoming more important than ever before.
- Dressing appropriately for in-person interviews.
- Working seven days a week for yourself vs working for someone else is a different feeling.
- And so much more!
About Kyle Andrews:
Kyle is a Franchise Owner and Executive Recruiter with Patrice & Associates Recruiting Specialists. Kyle is doing business mainly in the City of Burlington, Ontario, and surrounding areas but is able to take on clients anywhere in North America. Patrice & Associates is North America’s leading Hospitality Management Recruiting Firm and has been finding the most qualified candidates for their client’s needs for over 25 years. Their dedication to serving their clients, paired with their passion for finding candidates their dream jobs, has allowed them to stand apart from their competition.