Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest Charles Alexander, the Director of the Small Business Development Center at Volunteer State College.
In this episode, Charles and Giuseppe talk about the ways that transform side hustles into small businesses. From one-on-one coaching and working with 1,000 entrepreneurs, today, Charles shares his thoughts on mindset building, startups, franchises, prioritization, what it takes to launch a business, and more.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Charles Alexander – on business coaching and entrepreneurship
- Mindset setting expectations
- The ratio of startups vs. franchisees
- Putting time, effort, and energy into planning the launching of a small business
- Making a checklist of things needed to be prioritized and accomplished
- And so much more!
About Charles Alexander:
Charles is the Director of the Small Business Development Center at Volunteer State College, where he provides one-on-one business coaching and teaches seminars to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Working with over 1,000 entrepreneurs has helped him become a polished storyteller that uses humor and real-world experiences to educate others.
Connect with Charles Alexander on …
Turn Your Side Hustle Into A Full-Time Business: https://www.yourcharlesalexander.com/smallbusiness
Explainer Videos for Busy Professionals: https://www.yourcharlesalexander.com/explainervideo