Join your host Giuseppe Grammatico and his guest, Mark Siebert, as they break down the essentials of a franchise in the making. In his career, Mark has been behind numerous franchise ventures, one of which is Mcdonald’s. With his experience in the industry, Mark simplifies the three elements that legally define what a franchise is, the significance of the number of branches your business has to its concept, what consulting firms do to their first-time franchisors, and more.
In this episode you will learn:
- Franchising is defined by law
- What happens if you take away the name, system, or fee of the franchise?
- Should you franchise a business with just one location?
- Franchisees—walk before you run!
- What to expect from the book: Franchise Your Business
About Mark Siebert:
Mark Siebert founded the iFranchise Group, a franchise consulting organization. He is an expert in evaluating a company’s franchisability, structuring franchise offerings, and developing franchise programs. Siebert has personally assisted over 30 Fortune 2000 companies and over 500 start-up franchisors.
Connect with Mark Siebert on…